We hope that you are well and taking care of yourself and your loved ones. We are working diligently to make sure you have the products you need and have come to trust, and we are carefully improving our processes to provide our products to you in the safest way possible. Since all production takes place in our Northern California studio, we are able to monitor the quality and safety of our products at every step. Read on for more information about how we are navigating this new reality and how it may impact your order experience.
Online Orders & Shipping
- We are open online and shipping every day except Sunday. Orders are shipped within 2 business days of receipt.
- Orders are shipped via USPS. As of November 10, 2020, USPS has been consistently delivering with surprisingly minimal delays. Shipments within California generally deliver within 2-4 days of ordering. Shipments to the East Coast have been taking around 5-7 days.
Steps We are Taking
We are committed to creating the best soaps and lotions possible by focusing on the integrity and quality of our process and ingredients. The health and well being of our customers, as well as ourselves, is our highest priority. To this end we have been following the COVID-19 situation daily and following CDC advice and recommendations. Some of the additional steps we have taken
- Production space areas, tools, and surfaces are sanitized with 80% cane sugar alcohol several times throughout the day and before and after each and every batch run.
- Fulfillment areas are also sanitized with 80% alcohol several times throughout the day and before and after packing each batch of orders.
- Masks are always worn
- during production and fulfillment.
- All deliveries of raw materials and other studio supplies are received via no-contact and everything is unpacked and disinfected in a separate and secure space before entering our studio production areas.
- Our studio is closed to all visitors.
Shelter-in-place & Markets
On Tuesday, March 17th, several counties in Northern California - including the one in which TONIC is located - received a mandatory shelter-in-place order in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. For now that means we will not be at our regular markets until the health risks are substantially lowered.
Please know that the AIM Farmers Markets are still open for business, and the farmers and food purveyors would love to see you.
Let us know if you have any questions - we are here for you.
Ian Hewitt & Kristina Ruud-Hewitt
Tonic Naturals LLC